Instructions for the Final Exam
- The final exam counts for 25% of your course grade.
- The exam has 12 exercises (100 points) and must be completed during 8-10:30 on 12/13/11.
- You may use a calculator with factory-shipped programs, 1 side of a 8.5 by 11 inch page written in your own handwriting, a provided reference sheet, and a writing utensil, but nothing else.
- You should simplify expressions and leave exact values unless directed otherwise.
- To earn full credit, justify your solutions and always indicate your methods.
- This is a guide, which means the exercises are different from actual exam questions.