- Continue working on your Expertise Project
- [Grant participants] Complete a questionnaire on the personal impact of the Teacher Quality Grant
- Review previous weeks’ homework assignments and check your grades. Catch up on any missed assignments, and email the instructor if you have questions.
- Continue working on your Expertise Project by looking for resources to help you develop your technology application. Post your topics and ideas to the Project Comments Section, or email the instructor with any questions.
- Note: While the final projects aren’t due until May 9th, presentations start on April 20th.
- If you’re in the Teacher Quality Grant program, please complete the Qualitative Questionnaire (handed out in class). Spend time typing your responses, and email Dr. Young your work. The time you take to evaluate the grant is considered part of your participation in the grant.