If you would like a reference/recommendation letter for the purposes of employment, internships, study abroad programs, graduate or professional school admissions, etc., please note the following:
(1) Please contact Dr. Epley via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at (361) 825-2554, or in person during office hours at Bay Hall 341.
(2) Please provide Dr. Epley with background materials such as a note about how long and in what capacity you have known Dr. Epley, a draft or final copy of your resume and academic transcript, information about the application process and goals, and a personal statement (usually your application essay draft).
(3) Preference is given to students who have taken one or more classes with Dr. Epley and received a letter grade of an 'A' or 'B'; students who have been a grader, Supplemental Instructor, and/or research assistant for Dr. Epley; and students who have been in touch for one year or more.
(4) Students should request letters well in advance of the application deadline. Professors typically require a month or more to produce a letter.
(5) Students who receive a letter should keep Dr. Epley informed about the outcome.