- Direct Remote Measurement of Mixed Layer Using Lidar
- Improved estimation of air-sea CO2 fluxes from satellite microwave backscatter
Numerical Methods In Remote Sensing
Applications include :
- Interpretation of retrievals of remotely sensed radiance, role of optically active marine components: phytoplankton, minerals, and dissolved matter.
- Simulations of spatial and temporal distribution of biogeochemical components of marine system.
- Design and evaluation of new remote sensing sensors/platforms.
- New retrieval algorithms for active/passive remotely sensed data.